Luxury separate family house, 660 sq.m. in Prague 4
Luxury, self-standingl family house with garden, 3 floors, suitable for business use also. House is shared to the two independent parts, could be rented separate. Both parts have their own garage for two vehicles, laundry and bathroom with sauna. First floor with the living room with fireplace, bedroom, kitchen with dining room and entrance to the terrace and garden. Second floor with the bedrooms with small balconies, large bathroom with corner bathtub and toilet, smaller bathroom with bathtub and toilet. 3rd floor with bed, wardrobe and rooflight, which takes sun to the room, entrance to the small terrace. Behind the house is large garden, it could be shared for both parts of the house. Wooden floors in the whole house – alder- tree. Parking in front of the house is possible also. City transport provided by bus, 100 m far away from the house. It goes to the subway station Kacerov – line C. Good civic amenities.
187 000 CZKper month
|Address||U nás, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||660 m²|
|Grounds area||1 170 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.