Prague, luxury duplex 5+kk+gallery for rent, Kostelni, Holesovice, 203sqm, terrace, garage,
Apartment in demand locality with romantic view of whole Prague. 5+kk+gallery and terrace 24,6 sqm, living place 178,8 sqm, with garage located on ground floor of building. It is new-build flat, steel-concrete construction; use high-quality materials – oak floors, beech stairs, roof isolation 20 cm. There are 3 elegant bathrooms, 4 toilets, cloak room, storage room. Brick cellar (3,5×3,5m). Spacious living room is orientated to south and with beautiful view. There are 2 bedrooms on every floor. Security door, alarm, video-phone. Cable TV, phone and internet are in all rooms. Terrace is orientated to calm courtyard. Flat is possible to rent as well furnished for 65.000 CZK + bills. This part of Prague is very prestigious and residence with all civic amenities and very good public transport to the centre. The nearest station of subway is metro C Vltavska, but there are many tramway. Very close by house are two very popular parks – Letenské sady and Stromovka park. The best place for relaxing, walking and sporting.
55 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kostelní, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||178 m²|
|Terrace||yes (27 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.