Unique exclusive offer 6+1, 200m² with TERRACE 80m2! 2 x balconies Prague 1 - Národní třída
Terrace 80m2! Unique exclusive offer of a pretty large apartment in the central heart of Prague 1, New Town. The flat 200m², 5+1, with typical palace disposition, 6 separate rooms, beautiful original double doors, high ceilings with specific decor, big windows with top archs and original wooden parquets. The terrace almost 80m² considering the location is unbeatable and probably the only one in Prague 1 , moreover with enough private atmosphere and south orientated. The flat is after sensitive reconstruction from 1999, the original patterns and components are reserved and even highlighted, safety systems installed. Three bedrooms, kitchen and terrace are facing the courtyard – south. Three other rooms and two small balconies are facing Národní street – north. The 6th floor provides you with quietness and wide view. The apartment si suitable also for running offices – space is highly representative. The quality of this offer is supported by the fact that the house is almost completely renovated and wellmaintained: front facade, stairs, roof, cellars,and courtyard, all in a pretty good shape. Location gets you close to Prague treasures and nicest sites, such as National Theatre, Charles Bridge, number of churches, Old Town sq., Vltava river embankment,Žofín Island, Josefov, parts with narrow picturesque streets, ate…all in walking distanceFlat is offered also for rent – see the section LONG TERM RENTS on our web site.
19 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Purkyňova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.