Three beautiful flats in the Prague 5 - Hlubocepy, 2+kk, 45sq.m., nice and kind locality
We offer to long term rent THREE beautiful flats in the Prague 5 – Hlubocepy for nice prize. The flats are after reconstruction. They are situated in the brick house, two of them in the groundfloor and immediatelly free, the third one in the first floor and it is free in February. They are unfurnished. There are hardwood floor in living rooms and tiled floor in bathrooms and kitchens. Central heating, plastic windows. Excellent association with centre. The house is near to tram station Hlubocepy. It is excellent for students or young couple. Pets are no problem. There is a possibility to park a front of house. The house is situated near to Chateau Hlubocepy, where is possibility to have an offices there. Excellent offer, don´t you think? Association with centre until 25 minutes. 10 minutes to subway „B“ or buses, station Lihovar. DO NOT HESITATE!!!
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Zlíchově, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.