Unique fully furn. flats for both long and short term rental, amazing design, view of Charles Bridge
Unique offer of recently completed flat in a newly reconstructed house from 13th Century! The flat is special for its very comfortable space arrangement. Quiet bedroom, spacious bathroom – both connected with a cloak room. Spacious kitchen and living room. Special view of Charles Bridge from all the rooms and kitchen! Furniture made exactly to measure. There is a projection screen TV in the living room. Kitchen with granite kitchen unit equipped with all appliances of the highest grade. Shorter rental than one year is possible, which is a big advantage! One of the most interesting offers right in the historical centre of Prague! Flexible owner, possible to discuss other equipment.
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||U lužic. semin., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.