Modern flat in the new building 3+kk, 116 sq. m., Prague 6 - Vokovice, Tibetska street
We offer to rent modern flat 3+kk, 116 m2 with 10 m2 balcony, located on 3rd floor new building (2003), Prague 6 – Red hill, Tibetska street. There is entrance hall, big living / dinning room with kitchen corner. There is sofa, coffee and TV table with TV and table with chairs in the spacious living and dinning room. Kitchen is fully equipped with appliances – refrigerator, stove and oven, dishwasher and digester. There are two bathrooms in the flat – one is with bathtub and toilet. Two bedrooms, first bedroom is equipped with double bed and bed tables, second can be using like cabinet. Our offer included one parking place in garage and cellar. 24 hour security guard, park Divoka Sarka, ca 100 m is forest park. Great accessibility to the tube station Dejvicka, line A – 8 minutes by tram.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Tibetská, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||116 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.