Unique spacious two floors apartment 2+kk in a requested locality of Prague 1 - Hradčany !!!
We offer to rent unique spacious two floors apartment 2+kk in a requested locality of Prague 1 – Hradcany, nearby Prague Castle with beautiful views of Loreta and Petrin Hill! The flat of 110 m2 is located on the 3rd and 4th floor of a historical building without lift. A part of the flat is a large stylish bathroom (of course, with a beautiful view of the city) equipped with massage bathtub, shower, WC and bidet. Other WC is separated. Kitchen unit is also fully equipped with all appliances – refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, dish washer, washing machine and garbage disposal. Parquet floor and heated tiles in bathroom. Telephone and satellite. The flat is completely air conditioned, alarm is also available, and the building is monitored by security camera. Very nice prestigious quiet historical locality offers beautiful views of the city (see the pictures attached), many kinds of cultural (Prague Castle, museums, etc.) and sports (Petrin parks are great both for sport or just walking around) activities, also civic amenities and transport to the centre (tram 22, 23 or 15 min of foot) is excellent! Home Sweet Home recommends!!!
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||Loretánská, Praha 1 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.