3+1, 75m² with loggia, cooperative ownership, Podebradska street after part reconstruction
We offer for sale the flat 3+1, 75 m2 with loggia in a brick house after reconstruction with a good public transport to the centra. The house is situated by subway Hloubetin. The flat is after part reconstruction. There is a big kitchen, the living room, one large bedroom and one smaller bedroom, the new bathroom, the toilet is separated and new too. In the bedroom is fitted furniture and in the kitchen is kitchen unit. The living room with recontructed loggia has the windows oriented on the south with very nice open view. The other rooms have orietation on the east. The flat included a cellar in basement. The house is after complete recontruction – new plastic windows, a new plaster, new two lifts, a new roof. In the place there is a civic amenities. Nearby the house in the shopping centrum of Cerny Most. This flat is in cooperative ownership – the annuity is paid off. The transmission to private ownership in 2010.
|other water source|
2 680 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Poděbradská, Praha 9 - Hloubětín|
|Usable area||77 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.