Two floors apartment - 170m² near by subway Hradcanska - the viewing on saint Vitus cathedral
!Reservation! Unique offer of flat for all of you, who like the most wonderful part of Prague 6 – BUBENEC near by subway line A Hradcanska with a beautiful view on saint Vitus cathedral. Beautiful and spacious two floors flat 6+1+hall, 170 m2 (co-operative ownership) is located on the 4th and 5th floor of secession building with lift. The flat will be converted into personal ownership (2008). There are two large rooms, three smaller rooms and the bigger rooms where there is a new kitchen unit being prepared. In the flat there is possible to build a terrace here. Monthly utilities are cheap because of commercial spaces on the ground floor of the building, whose costs are able to cover the reparation fund. Therefore, the building has already come through reconstruction of roof, lift and shared spaces. This year, new foreside and new windows in flats are also planned. Central gas heating. Bubenec locality is known for its sufficiency of nature. You can choose from two parks where to go just for walk or for any sport: Stromovka and Letna Parks are really close to the building, as well as many public transport stations!
9 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Srbská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.