Cosy family house, 3+1, terrace, garden, parking, 2x cellar, Libcice nad Vltavou, 25min by train
!Reservation! We offer for sale a standalone family house 3+1 in a beautiful and quiet surrounding of city Libcice upon Vltava with excellent transport to the centre of Prague. Train station just 5 min on foot from the house, 25 min ride to Masarykovo Nadrazi station! The house is made of stone and brick, reconstructed, final building approval 2006. In the ground floor there is an equipped kitchen with kitchen unit, bathroom with bathtub, WC and basin, than one habitable room. In the first floor there are two other rooms. Tiled and parquet floor, carpets. Night amperage domestic boiler heats the house. New washing machine and computer available. Gas and sanitation are in the city, not in the house, with possibility of putting it right. Water supply available. Cellars 2×10 m². Terrace 10 m2, fireplace. Satellite internet connection. Parking for two cars is possible in the courtyard. Garden in front of the windows. Excellent connection to the centre of Prague, just 25 min to Masarykovo Nadrazi!
2 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Vltavská, Libčice nad Vltavou|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||80 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.