3+1, personal ownership, 130 m², Prague 1, Old Town, Revolucni Street
3+1, personal ownership, 130 m2, Prague 1, Old Town, Revolucni Street, near build shopping centre Paladium in a functionalist house from 1937. It is possible to use these spaces both for living or commercial purposes. The flat is very spacious in kept original condition. All the original elements are kept; there is also a possibility of refurbishing and reconstruction. Big windows along the whole room from 50 cm from the ground up to the ceiling, ceilings are high – 3,8 m. Space arrangement: from a long hall there are two entries into two rooms (28,5, 29,2 m2, windows to the East), than to the bathroom, WC, kitchen and clothes room. Third room (34,2, windows to the East again) is accessible from the second room or through the bathroom. The building is after reconstruction of roof and face. Reconstruction of a lift is planned. Just dial 777 222 890!
|other water source|
9 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Revoluční, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.