Luxury 5+1, 106,5 m², Mala Strana - Janska street
This apartment includes an entry all, kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms, study, living room and two bathrooms. It is sunlit and spacious, boast fireplace and is the largest in the building. The windows afford a stunning view over the quiet gardens of the convent and up to the Petrin tower and the Strahov monastery. <br>All apartments are reconstructed to a very high standard, and including restored historical elements such as wooden ceilings, stone walls and sandstone staircase with wrought iron railings. New wooden windows have been designed to exact historical specifications. There are solid wood parquet floors throughout and baths include large format tile, stone and terrazzo elements. In the bathrooms and WCs are high-end toilets and bidets, as well as custom-made terrazzo sinks and tubs. Kitchens have Siemens appliances and granite countertops. <br> The entry includes a reception area and waiting room for a concierge and guests, as well as access to a basement storage area and machine rooms for water and heating. The building is connected to telephone, electrical, water and gas mains, and a full security system including cameras and video-phones has been installed. A satellite dish with connections to individual apartments will be installed on the roof. The apartments can also be accessed via the elevator which provides wheelchair access to all floors. A limited amount of private parking is available nearby. Building is located in the most romantic upper part of Mala Strana at the foot of the Prague castle where is nestles into the corner of the Strahov and Petrin gardens, the largest park in Mala Strana. You are only steps away from bustling Nerudova street and stone's throw from the US and German embassies. It lies at the very heart of historic Prague's UNESCO World heritage center.
61 551 CZKm² per month
2 343 € Currency rate: 26,27
from day: 2017/06/27
|Address||Jánská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||106,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.