4+1, 73,1 m², personal ownership, Petřiny in Prague 6 - the green location, the mortgage possible
We offer the flat 4+1, 73,1 m2 in personal ownership. Flat is situated on the 2nd floor (top) in a small two floors brick house in very quite location of Prague 6 – Petriny, Sumberova street. The condition of flat is standard but in good health. The disposition of flat: from the hall is entry to the living room (20,8m²), bedroom (13,8m²), kitchen (9,1m²), bathroom (2,1m²) and toilet (0,9m²). From the living room is entry to the other two bedrooms (10,3 a 9,7 m2). On the floor is parquet. In the flat is very nice light thanks to orientations of windows to the south, east and north. There is a view to the free space. Behind the house is a forest and near by house is park Hvezda and Divoka Sarka park. The parking on the street without the problems. Personal ownership – the mortgage is possible.
|other water source|
3 999 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Šumberova, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.