Unfurnished flat 1+1, after reconstruction, Prague 2, great place and price!
We offer unfurnished flat 1+1 41m², after reconstruction in nice brick building in Prague 2 – Nusle. 2nd floor, room with the practic sleeping loft, fully furnished kitchen with electric cooker, fridge with freezer, washmachine. Bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin. Parquets on the floor. Electric heating. TV, Sat, inet and phone possible. Great accesbility to the centre, one minute walking is tram station (10minutes to the Wenceslav square). Lot of shops and restaurants nearby. Lovely park Vysehrad in walking distance. Furniture on the photos is from the last tenant.
9 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nezamyslova, Praha 2 - Nusle|
|Usable area||41 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.