Spacious flat 3+1, 100m2/3x balconies, cooperative ownership - Prague 10 - Vršovice
We offer for sale very spacious and light flat in great location! The disposition of flat is 3+1, the area of flat is 100m² with three balcony in Vrsovice in Prague 10. The flat is in cooperative ownership. There is left annuity 135 000,– CZK (part payment is 2765,– CZK/month). The flat is situated on the 4th(top) floor with lift. It´s nice to choose from three balcony where you would like to give a cup of coffee, isn´t it? One of them is situated to courtyard and the others to quiet street. There is the closet, pantry in the flat and the cellar (4m²) of course. The flat has a security door NEXT. In the house is a community antenna, a cable TV. The house will be sequence restored to 2011 year. It´s means: the changing windows in all house, new facade and new roof. In this year 2001 is a plan to negotiation to private ownership. By foot you can get to tram station Slavia and to the shopping centre EDEN! The price is without the commision of real estate agency!
4 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Bajkalská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.