Modern flat/office after reconstr., Prague 1 - New Town, 2+kk, 73m², parking, large cellar
Flat convenient as an office place with parking at the courtyard and separate storage place – we reccommend for lawyers, accountents, architects, and others…. Space is after compelte reconstruction and has representative design! Flat is seperated from the rest of flats so potencial clients or tenants are not in touch with the current dwellers of the house. Location of the house is quite strategic: Prague 1 – New Town. In immediate proximity: National Theatre, Vltava River Žofín Island (concerts, park, blata to let), Tesco department store, Subway station Národní třída, line A, Old Town sq. and Venceslav sq. – both 5min walk. Malá Strana 10/15min by walk. The flat is designed by proffesional architect in modern style and colours, but the ARCH very high ceilings present the history of the place right indoor, both in pleasant harmony. No barrier flat! Small safe bulit in the wall. Orientation of windows: south. Flat is fully furnished and offered including all new furniture and lights – see photoes. The cooperation has already contract with the investor who is obliged to renovate the house, particularly: both facades, all inner shared space incl. hookups, electricity, gass and water wipes, he will construct two large falts in the attic space, so the roof will be new, all windows will be changed, lift will be installed .
3 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Opatovická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.