Classic which you are looking for 4+1/ balcony, 120 m² near park Stromovka! Prague 7 - Bubenec
An offer which you are looking for: 120 m2 4+1 with a small balcony into a court yard, near a famous and a beatiful park Stromovka! 2 bedrooms and a living room orientated into a street, S-W. Kitchen, another small bedroom and a balcony orientated to the yard, N-E. The yard is nice, usually used for drying a laundry. The apartment is sunny. The apartment has been newly renovated by the landlords since 2001. This renovation contained a replacement of all mains and a renovation of original elements, further more, an installaion of a new bathroom and a kitchen with a stylish design (Villeroy – Boch). The apartment comfort everyone by a functional disposition but also a lovers of classic – high ceilings, stylish in-built cupboards, original elements were kept – including handles, doors, hardwoods on the floor etc. There is a cable UPC and a telephone line in the flat. In addition, there is large enaugh storing space – a walk-in-closet has a character of another room. There is nothing else to say about the locality – nearby are 2 big parks suitable for sport or long walks – Stromovka and Letna. A tram stop is round a corner, a metro station A – Hradcanska (1 stop far away)/ C – Vltavska (3 stops far away). The building on its own is in a good condition too.
6 499 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||U Sparty, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||120 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.