Beautiful luxury apartment 3+kk in Vodickova street, Prague 1 - view to Frantiskanska garden
We offer to rent a very luxury flat 3+kk, 97 m2, right in the centre of Prague, New Town, Vodickova Street, with beautiful view of the historical centre of the city. This wonderful flat is located on the 5th floor in Palace Langhans, which is also the headquarters of our real estate agency Home Sweet Home. Therefore, complete and quick communication with us during your stay is guaranteed!! The whole Langhans house has been reconstructed by eminent architect Ladislav Labus and won the first place in the House of the year 2003 competition. The apartment can be found in a new extension of the original building. Its beautiful view of Frantiskanske gardens and courtyard which guarantee the flat is entirely quiet and private. <BR>The flat itself is located in the 5th floor of the house, new lift is available. Through the entrance hall one enters a spacious living room connected with kitchen. Kitchen unit is completely equipped (with refrigerator, fridge, stove, oven and dish washer). Next to the kitchen there is a garbage room. Also, two sleeping rooms, bathroom and other separated WC are to be found in this wonderful apartment. Parquet floor in the rooms, tiled floor in the bathroom and WC. Cable TV, fixed internet connection and video telephone are available. Parking is possible in nearby garage in Jungmannova Street (not part of this offer). <BR>Flat is situated within easy reach from Wenceslas square and other many historical monuments, shops, restaurants and bars. Soon, the flat is going to be completely furnished. MUST SEE!
42 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vodičkova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||97 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.