Spacious 3+1 apartment, very close to Brevnov monastery
A beautiful apartment after reconstruction! We offer 3+1 appt. in an attractive location, 133m², only a few steps from beautiful Brevnov monastery. The street is quiet and non-frequented. 15m far from the building are located two parks with a lake, playground and a monastery orchard with a free public entrance. Cooperative ownership with a zero annuity. Transfer to the private ownership approx. in 1 year, after the complete building reconstruction and repairs of the balconies. The appt. is located on the 1st floor of the well-maintained panel building equipped with an elevator. Appt. after a recent reconstruction with a brick center core. All windows are with plastic frames, safety entrance door, alarm installed. Floating floor, glassed-in balcony with heated floor. Bathroom equipped with a corner bathtub, shower and 2 wash-basins. New kitchen unit and built-in wardrobes come with it. Also comes with a lower basement. Parking place infront and in the back of the building. Very much convenient for the family with children, close to the city center. Available immediately.
4 960 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Sartoriova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||133 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.