Luxury appartment in historical centre near Charles Bridge and Kampa
We offer to rent apartment 3+1 with beautiful view of Certovka canal. Flat is equipped with original Italian style, parquet floor or floor stone, satellite connection and gas heating – antechamber, kitchen, living room/dining room, 2 bedrooms, wardrobe and 2 bathrooms. Phone and internet connection are available. Kitchen is furnished and included dishwasher, washing machine with dryer, oven, microwave, freezer and refrigerator. Living room by hand decorated wooden ceiling, two sofas with three seats, TV Sonny, TV table, glass rounded table with four chairs, black cabinet and carpet. Bedrooms are with comfortable beds and style furniture, Moroccan case and Persian carpets. Wardrobe is with white built in cabinets. In the bathroom there is deep bathtub in Arabian style. In all prices are not included telephone, gas and electricity. Lots of bars and restaurants are in the surrounding, great accessibility to the centre. Atypical apartment in beautiful and desirable location- it is situated few steps from Charles Bridge and Kampa or museum <a href=" http://www.museumkampa.cz/" target=„_blank“>U Sovovych mlynu</a>.
71 250 CZKper month
|Address||Hroznová, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.