Luxurious new two-floor apartment 3+kk, 90m², attic, near Namesti Miru, Vinohrady, P2
We offer for sale very nice and new two-floor apartments in the most attractive part of Prague 2 – Vinohrady !! On the floor are oak parquets, VELUX windows, safety doors, each apartment has its own gas furnace JUNKERS. The rooms are beautifuly broken by wooden beams, the light comes from the windows in the roof and walls overlooking the quiet backyard with a lot of trees.High quality of the used materials. On the lower floor is a big room with kitchen unit, WC and separate bedroom. On the upper floor is a separate room and bathroom with toilet. Easy parking on the street in front of the building. Metro station Namesti Miru 5min walking distance from the house, in the neighbourhood many restaurants, shops, park Havlickovy sady. The most seek after place for living !!
5 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na Kozačce, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||90 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.