Near the Charles Bridge, luxurious apartments 1+1 to 3+1, TERRACE, baroque palace, Mala Strana, P1
GREAT INVESTMENT!! We offer for sale luxurious apartments in baroque palace in the most seek after part of romantic Mala Strana. Unbeatable locality, only 2min walk to Charles Bridge, 15min to the Prague Castle, yet in a quiet street near the Kampa and Petrin parks. Beautiful house, whose history dates back to the year 1378 and where the famous composer L.van Beethoven lived, has recently gone through successful reconstruction to offer living of the highest quality and parking. The size of the 18 apartments differs from 52 to 238sq (from 1+1 to 5+kk) for prices from 7,6 to 36mil CZK – for more information and full listing of the apartments, please, contact HomeSweetHome. The reconstruction has saved original historic components like square-shaped oak parquets, historic windows and doors, stucco decoration, natural stone paving etc. and fulfilled conditions of contemporary life-style. In the building are internal phone wiring, collective TV antenna with satellite, video intercom, CCTV – internal cameras. Parking possible in the courtyard for 750.000 or on the parking platform for 500.000 CZK. There is also commercial space in the house (from 35 to 166sq) – the gothic cellars for the price starting at 2mil (the ground floor) and the luxurious offices for 5,5 mil (the 1st floor). We are able to arrange long and short term rentals, which provides safe and sufficient income.
12 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Lázeňská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||55,30 m²|
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.