Designed attic apartment 3+kt for rent, 165sqm, luxury furnished, Prague 1 - Nove Mesto, Skolska st.
If you wish to live in an apartment with a perfect design, the combination of colors, of furniture and every accessory in it, where you can just come and be clear about everything, try to stay here. The creators of the apartment definitely took care that everything would match the demanding and critical eye of today's modern age. Luxury materials were used both for the reconstruction and for the furnishing of the whole apartment. Everything here prepared for the modern demanding tenant. Finally another pearl in my offer. Two separate bedrooms, two toilets, living room connected with modern fully equipped kitchen. Centrally located, right in the city center with excellent transport links to all every part of Prague – tram stop Vodickova directly at the house, all metro lines in close proximity- Mustek (A, B), Museum (A, C). Near the house is all civic amenities – shops, cafes, restaurants, pharmacy, cultural monuments, theaters, cinemas. Viewings anytime after agreement.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+2955,-Kč / 3 person / month for service charges + electricity and gas on the tenant + internet|
|Address||Školská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||165 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.