Spacious apartment 3 + 1 (132 sqm) for rent, terrace, cellar, garage, great location - Olomouc, Wellnerova street
Spacious apartment 3 + 1 with a total usable area of 132 sqm with terrace, garage and cellar in a nice and perfectly accessible location – Wellnerova street, Olomouc.
This apartment is located on the first floor (raised ground floor) of a small brick house and consists of an entrance hall with built-in wardrobes, spacious living room with fireplace, two separate bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom with tub and shower and separate toilet. This year the apartment has undergone a successful reconstruction (new design bathroom, bedroom with custom-made curtains). The advantage of the apartment is a large terrace (26 m2) accessible from the living room, which provides a beautiful view of the maintained garden, which can also be used. The apartment is available partly furnished (or completely vacated). Possibility to use a spacious cellar and garage.
The apartment is located in a quiet area with all amenities and perfect access to the city center.
For more information or viewing contact broker.
21 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||132 m²|
|Terrace||yes (26,01 m²)|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.