Prague - luxury stylish apartment for sale 3+kk, duplex, 94 m², Vinohrady - Mikovcova street
We offer for sale luxury furnished duplex apartment 3+kk (93,77m²), located on the fourth and fifth floor of a brick building with a new elevator in the street Mikovcova, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The lower floor of the fully air-conditioned apartment consists of an entrance hall, spacious living area with a brand new kitchen (ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer) and a separate toilet. The second floor offers two separate bedrooms and a large bathroom with massage corner bath, shower, 2 washbasins and toilet. New wooden parquet floors (walnut shade) and quality tiles. There is also a storage room. Heating – own gas boiler (thermostat).
Prague 2 – Vinohrady is a location with excellent transport links – just 1 minute to the metro station I. P. Pavlova (line C) or metro station Namesti Miru (line A), and tram station. In the vicinity of all amenities – shops, restaurants, theaters, primary schools, pharmacy and more.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
10 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including brokerage fee and legal service|
|Address||Mikovcova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||93,77 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.