New, fully furnished 2+kk, Za Kajetánkou, Prague 6 - Břevnov
We offer to rent beautiful, new, furnished 2kk, own garden with sitting. Living room with kitchenette 23.3 m2, bedroom 13.2 m2, bathroom with shower and toilet 3.8 m2, entrance hall 5.3 m2. Fully furnished with new furniture, TV, modem, washing machine with drying programs, decorations, fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, hood, microwave, fridge / freezer, new dishes). Floors: floating floors, tiles in the bathroom Technical equipment: alarm, internet, air recovery. Beautiful location Kajetánka, in the neighborhood there is a recently reconstructed park of the same name, nearby are also the gardens of the Břevnov Monastery, Ladronka Park and the Hvězda park. Excellent transport accessibility, bus stop No. 180 40 m from the house, separated by birch grove, 10 min. to subway line A Dejvicka, 9 min. to metro A Hospital Motol. By car 3 min. Strahov tunnel, great connection to the airport. Occupancy: maximum occupancy 2 adults, non-smokers without pets, apartment NOT suitable for roommates.
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||deposit for all services (including internet) - 4 000, - CZK 1 person; 4 500, - 2 persons; (half of the garden is paid by the landlord, does not include snow cleaning)|
|Address||Za Kajetánkou, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||45,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.