Residential housing, rent a beautiful room 10m², after reconstruction, street nám.Kinských, Prague 5
Beautiful furnished room with a total area of 10 square meters with
shared kitchen, bathroom with shower and toilet is located in the Residence Kinských on the 2nd floor. brick house in the street nam.Kinských, Prague 5. The house was completely renovated in 2019.
The room is fully furnished except for linen not included in the rent (optional). Cleaning of common areas is already included in the rent once a week. There is also a completely free fitness room, a laundry service (coin-operated), a common backyard, and there is a possibility of using a mop, vacuum cleaner and iron with a board for each apartment. Housing is located in a very lucrative location right in the city center and close to the garden „Kinsky“ and park „Petrin“. Excellent amenities: shopping center Andel, Cinema City Novy Smichov, schools, restaurants, bars and much more. Excellent transport links: 200m to tram. stop „Újezd“, 10min walk to metro station Anděl or five tram stops. to the train station ,, Praha – Smíchov ", suitable especially for medium-term lease (min. 6 months). Available from 17.1.2020.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||náměstí Kinských, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||10 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.