Rent, luxury unfurnished offices,Ringhoffer Palace for rent ( whole floor, 324,2 sq.m), Politických vězňů street
Enjoy a unique opportunity to create your ideal working space in the center of Prague, 150 meters from Wenceslas Square. Office space for rent with a total area of 324,2 sq.m ARE located on the 3rd floor of the Ringhoffer Palace in the Politických vězňů street, a minute walks from Wenceslas Square. There are 2 spacious toilets and a kitchenette. There is a daytime reception (8 – 19h) in the building that underwent reconstruction in 2014 and night security, working also on weekends. The premises are located in a lucrative part of Prague center near Wenceslas Square. Můstek Metro Station and Jindřišská Tram Stop are a 3-minute walk from the building. House with incredible historical charisma combined with modern technical facilities is an ideal space for your success.
82 944 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 43.740.- + VAT|
|Address||Politických věz., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||324,20 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.