Apartment for rent 5+kk, 139,1 sq.m, attractive location of Prague 6 - Dejvice, Zelena street
Apartment 5+kk for rent, which is situated on the 3rd floor with elevator. Usable area of the apartment is 139.1 sq.m. The apartment is located in a very popular part of Prague 6 – Dejvice, Zelena street.
The apartment consists of entrance hall, spacious living room with kitchen, two interconnecting rooms facing the street and two separate rooms to the courtyard. The apartment has two bathrooms – one with bath, one with shower and toilet and another separate toilet. The apartment is equipped with a kitchen with electric stove. oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Currently sanding floors throughout the apartment. The house is in very good and maintained condition – after reconstruction of common areas, including a new elevator.
Can be used as offices.
Great location with all amenities nearby. A few minutes walk from the metro / tram station Dejvicka, 10 minutes by car to the city center. Approximately 15 minutes drive from the airport. Near universities – VŠCHT, ČVUT.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 600 CZK/person + electricty and gas|
|Address||Zelená, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||139,10 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michaela Csizmárová
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.