Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kt, new building (71 m²) balcony, parking slot, Zlochova street, Prague 4
A beautiful, unfurnished apartment 2kk (71 m2) to rent with a balcony in brand new building from 2019. The apartment is situated on the seventh floor with an elevator within a cool location near Modřanská rokle. Brand new apartment consists of living room with access to the glass balcony. Interconnected kitchen with a modern equipped kitchen (fridge / freezer, electric oven, induction hob, dishwasher, hood, microwave). The spacious bedroom also has its own entrance to the balcony. Bathrooms with a bathtub, a toilet and preparation for a washing machine. A practical hallway with plenty of space for a built-in wardrobe. Free parking space and the cellar room in the underground. The floors are made from the quality wooden and tiles. Excellent transport accessibility, bus stop 50m on foot. All civic amenities, near the sports center, swimming pool, school, several restaurants, cafes and shops. Ideal for a couple or young family. Can be equipped upon agreement.
18 500 CZKper month
|Charges||utilities 3.200,- + electricity + internet|
|Address||Komořanská, Praha 4|
|Usable area||71 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long and short term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.