Luxury apartment 2+kt for sale, 50 sqm, Prague - Mala Strana, Vsehrdova st., garden
Unique apartment 2+kt with a total area of 50 sqm for sale. Apartment is located in the historic center of Prague – Mala Strana, Vsehrdova street. The apartment is situated on the ground floor in the courtyard and its great advantage is the maintained front garden.
The apartment consists of hall with kitchen unit equipped with appliances, two separate rooms – living room and bedroom, bathroom with shower, which is interestingly located directly in the bedroom and separate toilet. The apartment is offered for sale including luxury equipment. There is a carpet in the hall and in the bedroom, parquets in the living room.
Interesting investment opportunity. Parking is possible around the house in the blue and in the mixed zone.
Beautiful location in the heart of historical Prague. Near the house is Kampa Park, Petrin Hill, Prague Castle and other monuments. Ideal combination of peace and living right in the center of Prague.
10 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Všehrdova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michaela Csizmárová
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Cozy apartment 2+1 for sale, 45 sqm, attractive location directly below Petrin, Prague 1 - Mala Strana, Hellichova str.
Beautiful, spacious apartment 3 + kk (95 sqm) for sale, balcony, parking, cellar, Prague - Stodulky, Tlumacovska stree
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.