Furnished 2+1 in quiet street close to Wenceslas square
Beautiful furnished apartment 2+1 in the centre of Prague. The apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of brick building and has a small balcony orientated to the courtyard. Furnished with IKEA furniture. Gas stove and fridge in the kitchen. Tube and washingmachine in the bathroom. Toilet is separate. Parquets and tiles on the floor. SAT. Transportation – a couple of minutes to Mustek subway station or tram in Jindrisska street. A lot of fashion shops and historical monuments in neighbourhood.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nekázanka, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.