Apartment 2+kt for sale, 39 sqm, cellar, Prague 5 - Smichov, Holeckova street
Bright and quiet 39 sqm apartment 2+kt (plus a basement of 10sqm), in a secure and upcoming area of Prague for sale. The rooms are separated by a hall where is a kitchen, all is freshly renovated. Living room facing the street, bedroom facing the courtyard. Bathroom with shower and toilet. The flat is situated on the ground floor and located in a lucrative part of Prague 5 – Smíchov, street Holečkova.
The brick building was renovated in 2018 when the facade was insulated and the water and sewerage were completely redone. The house is surrounded by a well-kept garden. There is a fence around the house. A staircase leads to the main entrance to the house.
Apartment is interesting as an investment opportunity – for a long/ short term rentals or for personal use.
Popular location with excellent transportation to the city center – 10 minutes by car. The tram station – 3 minutes by walk, Andel station and the Metro – 5 minutes by walk – to the city center around 15 minutes by public transport. Nearby there are restaurants, a big park, a few schools and the Motol hospital. Available immediately.
3 690 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||total price including legal service|
|Address||Holečkova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||39 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michaela Csizmárová
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.