Prague, rent, unique project, office space, Kotelna park II.phase, Radlicke udoli, Prague 5
We offer a unique office project (READY FROM 1.4.2020). Become the first tenant. The new phase of Kotelna Park will integrate sensitively into the Radlické valley and will offer almost 12,000 sqm of new space. Originating from the award-winning practice of Chapman Taylor architects the project will offer tenants the highest standards of modern office space. Spacious floor plates with extensive views across Prague are designed to be as flexible as possible. Each floor will have its own unique terrace and all occupiers will be able to use and enjoy the large garden area for events, sports or just relaxation. Two underground levels will provide ample parking places for both tenants and visitors.
Total size 12,000 m2 Classic floor 1,920 m2 Terrace on the floor 20 m2 Parking spots 141
- “A” grade office space will be prepared for companies on a turn-key basis
- Private garden/terrace, openable windows
- Beautiful views
- Excellent visibility for tenants Logo’s
- Suspended ceilings with built-in lighting
- Raised access floors
- Air-conditioning, sprinklers
- 24/7 access to the building
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Address||Radlická, Praha 5|
|Usable area||12 000 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.