Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, U Rohacovych kasaren street, Vrsovice, garden, 65 sqm.
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 with a total area of 65 sqm which is located on the 1st floor of brick apartment building with no elevator in the street U Roháčových kasáren, Prague 10 – Vršovice. The kitchenette is fully equipped with appliances: fridge, freezer, hob, oven and dishwasher. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet separately. Heating and hot water with its own gas boiler. There is enough storage space thanks to two chambers, which are located directly in the apartment and additional storage space in the hallway ceiling. There is also a cellar in the basement. The big advantage is the possibilityof using the common garden by the house. Very desired location with excellent transport accessibility. 3 minutes walk to the tram and bus stop „Slavia“ or 10 minutes to the metro station „A“ – Namesti Miru.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1.000,- CZK utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||U Roháč. kasáren, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.