Prague 7, beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk (40sqm) after reconstruction, Umělecká street, parking possible
We offer to rent a very cozy modern apartment 2+kk after reconstruction, located on the third floor of a brick house with an elevator in Umělecká street, Prague 7 – Holešovice. The apartment comes with fully equipped kitchen with appliances and dishes, a living room equipped with all the furniture and a bedroom with a double bed and built-in wardrobes. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet and bidet. Central heating, the apartment has own boiler. High quality internet connection included. The floors are made of quality wooden parquet and tiles. The house has a bicycle storage facility.
The house is located near the park Stromovka (about 100m), there are also all civic amenities (schools, kindergartens, sports and cultural activities, pubs, shops, restaurants, post office etc.) and last but not least the excellent accessibility to the city center (tram stop, metro C – Vltavská).
Possibility to rent a garage nearby for a fee. We recommend!
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 CZK utilities included internet and cleaning|
|Address||Umělecká, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.