For rent furnished luxury apartment 3 + kk, 82 sqm, balcony, cellar, Na hutích street, Prague 6, even short time rent
Beautiful luxuriously furnished apartment 3 + kk for rent with a total area of 82 square meters is located on the second floor of a brick building with a lift in Na Hutích street, Prague 6.
The apartment is after complete reconstruction. The kitchenette is fully equipped with a fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fully equipped kitchen facilities. The bathroom has a shower and a washing machine, the toilet is separate. The apartment also has a balcony and cellar. Internet from O2 is already included in the fee. The apartment is located in a very desired location with many restaurants, cafes, shops, schools (ČVUT), post and park „Stromovka“, which is very popular for spending free moments with the family. beam. The stop is only two minutes walk away. We recommend visiting the apartment. Available immediately. Even for short term rent.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 580 CZK utilities/person + electricity, gas CZK 3500|
|Address||Na hutích, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Exquisite apartment, new 5+1 P 6 Hradčanská, 4 separate bedrooms, 2 bathr., possible middle term rent
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.