Prague 6, bright unfurnished apartment 3+1 (112sqm) with amazing atmosphere, balcony and parking in garage
We offer for rent a very nice, spacious unfurnished apartment 3+1, located on the second floor of the villa in Ořechovka, in the street Malá – Střešovice. The apartment has two separate bedrooms, one interconnecting room and a kitchen that is equipped with appliances such as microwave, fridge / freezer, electric oven and gas stove. The apartment has two bathrooms, one has a bathtub, washing machine and toilet. The second bathroom has a shower, another toilet is separate. The apartment has a well-designed storage space, you will find a spacious chamber and a cloakroom equipped with cupboards. Internet connection available. The apartment has a separate boiler and boiler. One parking space in the garage, another parking on the street. The apartment is located in a very quiet and quiet location, full of greenery. Excellent transport accessibility, 3 minutes walk to tram stop or 10 minutes walk to metro A – Dejvicka.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||4.000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Malá, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||112 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, U Silnice street, Liboc, 2 terraces, garage, 100 sqm.
Prague, furnished, modern furnished 2 + kk, 50m², new apartment, design, garage, Holečkova street, Smichov
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.