Prague, modern fully furnished apartment 2kt (70m²) for rent/6 months onlny! balcony, garage, Ocelářská street - Libeň.
Spacious and fully furnished apartment 2 + kt for rent. Apartment with an area of 65sqm with a terrace of 5sqm and private garage, which is located on the 6th floor of brick new building with lift in Prague 9 – Ocelářská street. The apartment consists of an entrance hall with a built-in wardrobe, a fully furnished living room with a balcony access, a modern kitchenette, a bedroom that also has a balcony access and is equipped with a double bed, wardrobe and TV. The bathroom has a bathtub and a toilet. The apartment is rented from 1.6.2019 to 30.11.2019 or within the term including this range. It is a fully furnished apartment suitable for corporate clients or temporary housing. Internet and parking is included. The house is located in a quiet location with excellent civic amenities and transport accessibility. Directly opposite the Harfa Gallery Shopping Center next to the O2 arena. The metro „B“ of Českomoravská is only a 3-minute walk away.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ocelářská, Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||65 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long and short term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, partly furnished apartment to rent 2 + kk (69m²), street Nad Okrouhlíkem, Liben, balcony, cellar, parking
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.