Prague, modern furnished apartment 3+kt for rent, 120 sqm, garage, Prague 6 - Bubenec
We offer a spacious modern apartment 3+kt for rent. The total area of the apartment is 120 sqm. The apartment is located in Mlýnská street, Prague 6 – Bubenec, close to Stromovka park.
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the house with a lift and consists of spacious room with modern kitchen with built-in appliances (dishwasher, glass-ceramic hob, fridge), two bedrooms, modern bathroom with tub and toilet, another bathroom with shower WC, spacious entrance halls and large dressing rooms.
The advantage of living is access to the common garden. The apartment is rented fully furnished, after agreement is the possibility of renting an apartment without part of the facility. In the apartment are standard wardrobes, sofa, coffee table, beds, chests of drawers, bedside tables, TV table including TV, carpet, dining table and chairs.
Possibility of parking in the underground garage for a fee of 2000 CZK + VAT / month. There are all civic amenities nearby. Housing offers many opportunities to spend free time, the house is directly adjacent to the park Stromovka. There are also tennis courts and a trail along the Vltava river.
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mlýnská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michaela Csizmárová
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.