Nice building plot for sale, 444 sqm, perfect location - Prague - Horni Mecholupy, Na kameni st.
We offer for sale a building plot of 444 sqm ideal for building a family house, in a perfect location – Prague – Horni Mecholupy, Na Kameni street.
This is a flat fenced parcel of rectangular shape placed in a nice residential area. Directly on the land are all utilities including sewerage connections. There is also a shed for storing the material.
The location is fully civic equipped with excellent access to the center of Prague, the possibility of using a good train connection (train stop is only a short distance from the building plot).
For more information or viewing, please contact the broker.
6 890 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal and real estate services|
|Address||Na kameni, Praha 10 - Horní Měcholupy|
|Grounds area||444 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Unique building plot (906 sqm) with another set of land (8109 sqm) for sale, Tupadly, district Melnik, Kokorinsko
Unique corner land for sale, 2929 sqm, perfect location, Prague-West, Jesenice, Osnice, Ruzova street
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.