2+1, 48 m², Praha 1 - Mala Strana, personal ownership, SAFE INVESTMENT!!!
RARE SOUND INVESTMENT! 2+1, 48 m2, personal ownership, Praha 1, Mala Strana, in a beautiful 14. century house after reconstruction nearby the lower gate of funicular Petrin. The flat is sunny and bright with south orientated windows overlooking the park, after partly reconstruction in 2000. Parquet, stucco, floor heating. Personal ownership. We offer a mortgage with the best terms. Ideal as an investment! We can arrange the long and short term rentals of the flat!
|other water source|
4 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Újezd, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||48 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.