Modern room for rent, fully furnished, 30 sqm, Prague 6 - Bubenec
We offer for rent a separate room with a kitchenette and a dining area. The room is fully furnished with modern furniture and is lockable. There are 4 rooms in the apartment, which have a common hall and two bathrooms – one with a bathtub and one with a shower (1 bathroom and one toilet for 2 rooms). The apartment is located in a very attractive location – Prague 6, Bubenec, street Čs. army and its total area is 30 m2. The room can be fully equipped including towels and bed linen. If necessary, the room can be accommodate with two single beds.
Great location with all amenities nearby. Approximately 5 minutes from the metro (Hradčanská, Dejvická), 10 minutes to the city center by metro or tram. Approximately 15 minutes from the airport. Close to colleges – ICT, CTU. Within walking distance of park Stromovka, Letenské sady, Prague Castle, Lesser Town.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK|
|Address||Čs. armády, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||30 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michaela Csizmárová
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, unfurnished apartment 2 + kk after reconstruction, 53m², Letna, Milady Horakova street, a few steps from park
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.