Fully furnished apartment for rent, 2 + kt, 84 sqm, garage, Prague 6 - Bubenec
Bright and modern apartment for rent, 2 + kt with total area of 84 sqm. The apartment is located in the Mlýnská street, Prague 6 – Bubeneč. The apartment is situated on the 1st floor of the house with an elevator and consists of a spacious living room with a modern kitchenette with built-in appliances (dishwasher, glass ceramic hob, fridge), bedroom, bathroom with bath and shower, toilet and cloakroom. The apartment is rented fully furnished with custom furniture. The apartment has built-in wardrobes, sofa, bed, TV.
Possibility of parking in the underground garage for a fee of 2000 CZK + VAT/month. All civic amenities are in the vicinity. Location of the apartment offers many opportunities how to spend leisure time, the house is directly adjacent to the park Stromovka. Tennis courts are also nearby. Possibility of short-term lease (from one month).
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mlýnská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||84 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michaela Csizmárová
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.