Prague, nice furnished apartment 3 + kt for rent, 88 sq.m, 21 sq. terrace, garage, cloakroom, Praha 4, V Štíhlách street
We offer a furnished apartment for rent 3 + kt (88 square meters) with terrace 21sqm. Nice fully furnished (all new) apartment is located on the 10th floor of a new building in the street V Štíhlách, Praha 4, Krč. The kitchen has an oven, ceramic hob, fridge, freezer. The bathroom has a shower, toilet in separate room. There is also a washing machine. The apartment includes a parking space in the house. Modern living in a quiet location. Plenty of greenery around, near Krčský forest. Complete amenities – pharmacy, schools, restaurants, shops, hospitals. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes to bus station (8 minutes to the metro station Kacerov line C). The price is for negotiation.
34 000 CZKper month
|Address||V Štíhlách, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||88 m²|
|Terrace||yes (21 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (50m²), Street Holečkova, Košíře, cleaning, parking, terrace
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.