Prague 2, specious apartment after reconstruction 3kt with balcony, 109 sq.m, Polská, Vinohrady, next to Riegerovy sady.
We offer a unique opportunity for rent the apartment according to your requirements, in the lucrative area of Prague 2 – Vinohrady, in the immediate neighborhood of Riegrovy sady, just a few minutes from Václavské náměstí.
The bright apartment 3+kt is located on the second floor of the historic house after reconstruction. We offer as a furnished apartment. Total floor area is 109 sq.m and consists of two large rooms, living room with the kitchen, closet, bathroom, toilet and the balcony. Ofcourse there are original parquet floors, windows and high ceilings.To the apartment belongs the cellar of size 4 m2. Painting, modification and furnishing can be arranged upon client's request.
It is a very good residential location in a popular area of Prague 2, near the Vinohrady Theatre and just a few minutes walk from Wenceslas Square. In the immediate vicinity there are small cafes and shops, as well as a cultural and sports facilities. Within easy reach of the metro and transport links from Náměstí Míru and the Italská street. Highly recommended, for more information or a viewing, please contact your broker.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500.- services + energy|
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||109 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4,65 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.