Variable family house, land 971m², house 357m², liveable 187m² just 1km by Slapy Lake
Variable family house – it is possible to use it as a duplex or huge non-residential space. The house is after almost a complete reconstruction. New Bramac roof is already built, new distributions, facade, windows. To finish a garret is the last thing remaining – blinding the roof, floor and the interior (cross buntons and pargets completed, it is also able to change them dispositionaly). Southwards orientated house, protected from the north side by a land. The house is also partly cellared (c. 20 m2), there is a garage/work room for 4 cars (2 drive-ins). Covered land for another 6 cars behind the house. Small garden house (waiting for reconstruction) can be also used as an altany. Hundred years old oak and other full-grown trees. „L“ shaped plan form, 120 m2. 1st floor: room, living room, kitchen, bathroom, WC. 2nd floor: 3–4 rooms. Canalization, electricity available, no gas in the village. Two chimneys, fireplace available. There is a shop very close to the house as well as Public Prague Transport station.30 km far away from Prague. Slapy dam 1 km, very nice nature.
|other water source|
2 370 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Čím, Čím (Okres Příbram)|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||971 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.