Prague, modern furnished apartment 2+kk, 87 sqm, terrace, Prague 6 - Bubeneč
We offer for rent a spacious modern apartment with 2+kk and a total area of 87 sqm. The apartment is located in Mlýnská street, Prague 6 – Bubeneč and is situated on the 1st floor with a lift. The apartment consists of a spacious room with a modern kitchenette with built-in appliances (dishwasher, glass-ceramic hob, fridge), bedroom and modern bathroom with bath and toilet. One great advantage is the terrace with access to a common garden. The apartment is rented fully furnished with new modern furniture with ARMANI design. In the apartment there are built-in wardrobes, sofa, bed, TV. In case of interest there is possibility of parking in the underground garage for a fee of 2000 CZK + VAT / month. All civic amenities are in the vicinity. Housing offers many opportunities how to spend leisure time, the house is directly neighboring to Stromovka park. Tennis courts are also nearby.
Possibility of short-term rental (from 1 month).
34 500 CZKper month
|Address||Mlýnská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||87 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michaela Csizmárová
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.