Attractive office space for rent 175 square meters, Dancing House, Jiráskovo nám.
Attractively furnished office space in the Dancing House for rent with an area of 175 square meters is located on the 5th floor of a brick house in Prague 1 – New Town. The possibility of space variability according to the tenant's needs. Offices of first-class international standard. Each floor has a bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen in a modern interior. Shared meeting room. The floors are carpets and tiles. Central heating, air conditioning. Sufficient telephone lines and ISDN available The building is guarded for 24 hours. Reception. Attractive location in the center of Prague with excellent amenities – restaurants, shops, banks, ATMs, and others. Excellent transport links – just off the Karlovo náměstí metro station.
99 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jiráskovo nám., Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||175 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Rent, luxury unfurnished offices,Ringhoffer Palace for rent ( whole floor, 324,2 sq.m), Politických vězňů street
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.