Prague, nice unfurnished apartment to rent 1+1 (53m²), street Neklanova, Vyšehrad
Unfurnished nice apartment to rent 1+1 (53m²) is located on the thirth floor of a brick building with no elevator in the street Neklanova, Prague 2, Vyšehrad. Flat is after partial reconstruction. The kitchen includes a gas cooker, el. oven, fridge, freezer and the hood. The bathroom has a shower corner and the toilet is in the separate room. Heating gas WAW.. Civic amenities – a pharmacy, supermarket, restaurants and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the tram station or 5 minutes on the metro Vyšehrad, line C. Excellent access throughout Prague. Beautiful location directly beneath Vysehrad. Perfect for romantic walks or jogging in a unique atmosphere between the walls.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||1.375,- services for two person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Neklanova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 1+kk for rent, Smrcinska str, Smichov, 46sqm, garage, patio, new building.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.